Thursday, September 29, 2011

Freedom Of Christ

I began my blog with "A Faithful Friend" to set the stage for "Mindfull of Christ".  As I take this journey with Christ, I must be equipped for it.  With Jesus as my "Faithful Friend", I will now begin to move forward.  Would I dare travel in bondage?  Of course not.  During these past few weeks I'd been participating in  Beth Moore study of "Breaking Free", and to my surprise I suddenly realized  that I was in bondage.  While yet struggling down rough roads I just could not move forward.   Well, Praise Him, I have realized, confessed, then repented of my bondage of unbelief.  Boulder one rolled away.  Clear path?  Likely  not.  But I can now continue my journey in peace down this path I'm currently travelling. I'm enjoying the scenery of His marvelous creation and hearing the sweet sounds through His still small voice.  I want to ponder here for a while, and maybe this will be ok, but I know that I must move on in order to reach my destination.  I won't rush myself, cause I want Him to fill me with all that I will need to make this a smooth travel.  And I'm walking with my "Faithful Friend" who's with me to lead, guide, direct and even protect me along the way.  "Oh what a Friend I have in Jesus, All my sins and grieves to bear;  what a priviledge to carry, everything to God in prayer!  Now I must equip myself with the full armour of Christ: Belt of Truth; Breastplate of Righteousness; Shoes of the Gospel of Peace; Shield of Faith; Helmet of Salvation; and Sword of the Spirit: the Word of God.  Then I will be ready to stand safe against all strategies and tricks of the enemy/Satan.  Then shall I trod this peaceful path with Jesus "My Faithful Friend" with a "Mindfull of Christ"!! Hallejuah, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment